Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the fundamentals of marine sediment geochemistry by examining the complex chemical, biological, and physical processes that contribute to the conversion of these sediments to rock, a process known as early diagenesis. This graduate text is intended for students of geology, geochemistry, and oceanography, as well as earth scientists.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Burdige is Professor of Chemical Oceanography at Old Dominion University and an associate editor of the journals Marine Chemistry and Geochemica et Cosmochimica Acta .
- Author(s)David J. Burdige
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2006
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note33 halftones. 75 line illus. 33 tables.
- Weight1057 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.