CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £7.27Trending at £7.57
- £8.41Trending at £9.55
- £16.40Trending at £19.09
- £13.53Trending at £13.68
- £6.33Trending at £6.71
- £3.25Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a five part structure covering: Foundations; Principles; Techniques; Analysis; and Management and Policy. This book includes chapters on Distributed GIS, Map Production, Geovisualization, Modeling, and Managing GIS. It offers coverage of such topics as: GIS and the New World Order; security, health and well being; and the greening of GIS.
- Author(s)David J. Maguire,David W. Rhind,Michael F. Goodchild,Paul A. Longley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/2005
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/12/2010
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps, col. ports.
- Weight1440 g
- Width200 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.