All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook provides students with a series of challenging and revealing perspectives on the trends, trajectories and ideas of the 1990s. Geographers from all over the world have been commissioned to address the questions of how and why the world has changed, is changing, and continues to do so.
- Author BiographyRon Johnston is Professor of Geography in the School of Geographical Sciences at the University of Bristol. Peter J. Taylor is Professor of Geography at the University of Loughborough. Michael Watts is Chancellor's Professor of Geography and Director of the Institute of International Studies at the University of California, Berkeley.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/1995
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Out-of-print date12/05/2003
- Content Note7 halftones, 23 maps and figures, 23 tables, further reading, references
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byMichael Watts,Peter J. Taylor,R. J. Johnston
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.25Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.