All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely and path-breaking book brings together a group of distinguished and emerging international scholars to critically consider the geographical implications of the world's super-rich, a privileged yet remarkably overlooked group.
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byIain M. Hay
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.