All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we know about the Incas? What were Inca towns and cities like? What was the lost city of the Incas ? This book looks at how the Inca Empire changed through time and gives insights into many different aspects of Inca life through its geography.
- Author BiographyMelanie Waldron worked in children's publishing for many years before becoming a full-time author. She has written many non-fiction books for young people and specializes in science and geography topics.
- Author(s)Melanie Waldron
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleInfosearch: Geography Matters in Ancient Civilizations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £13.95Trending at £14.75
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £15.25Trending at £16.08
- £20.34Trending at £21.06
- £25.75Trending at £27.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.