All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)James D. Sidaway,Ron Johnston
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white line drawings
- Weight1451 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. The Nature of an Academic Discipline 2. Foundations 3. Growth of Systematic Studies and the Adoption of 'Scientific Method' 4. Human Geography as Spatial Science 5. Humanistic Geography 6. 'Radical' Geographies 7. Postmodernism, Poststructuralism and Postcolonialism 8. Gendered Geographies 9. Applied Geography and the Relevance Debates 10. A Changing Discipline?
- Author BiographyRon Johnston is Professor of Geography at the University of Bristol. James D. Sidaway is Professor of Political Geography at the National University of Singapore.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
- £4.83Trending at £4.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.