All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is one of a series which fully explores issues to do with subject knowledge in learning to teach. It provides assistance by helping students find ways of thinking about their subject specialism, how to teach with it and how to engage with what pupils learn through it.
- Author BiographyJohn Morgan is Lecturer in Education at the University of Bristol and David Lambert is Chief Executive of the Geographical Association.
- Author(s)David Lambert,John Morgan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeaching School Subjects 11-19
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.