All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeological CO2 Storage Characterization
- Author BiographyRonald C. Surdam has authored 240 articles in refereed scientific journals and books and has given more than 300 invited lectures. He founded and directed the Institute for Energy Research and directed the Enhanced Oil Recovery Institute at the University of Wyoming, and has consulted for many international energy and mineral exploration corporations. Over the past 45 years, Surdam has focused on oil and gas exploration, oil shale and trona depositional systems, coal and zeolite deposits in the Rocky Mountain Laramide basins of Wyoming and other states, and anomalously pressured natural gas accumulations and geological CO2 storage around the world. He has served the State of Wyoming in numerous capacities, most recently as Director of the Wyoming State Geological Survey. Currently, as Director of the University of Wyoming Carbon Management Institute and Principal Investigator of the Wyoming Carbon Underground Storage Project ($20 million), Surdam is helping lead the effort to accomplish commercial geological CO2 sequestration in the Rocky Mountain region. As a visiting professor at three Chinese universities, he is also assisting with carbon storage in the Shaanxi and Shanxi provinces of China.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Environmental Science and Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 111 colour illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight643 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRonald C. Surdam,Shauna Bury
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.96
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £9.12Trending at £10.03
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £12.59Trending at £22.56
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.