All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.84Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/04/1992
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleCircum-Pacific Council for Energy and Mineral Resources. Earth Science Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight772 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byBarbara H. Keating,Barrie R. Bolton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsContributions of the 1838-1842 U.S. Exploring Expedition.- The Foundations of Atolls: First Explorations.- Seamount Age Estimates from Paleomagnetism and their Implications for the History of Volcanism on the Pacific Plate.- Isotasy and Tectonic Origins of Pacific Seamounts.- Morphology and Geology of the Magellan Trough Area in the Central Pacific.- Southwest Pacific Seamounts Revealed by Satellite Altimetry.- Insular Geology of the Line Islands.- Coastal Geology of Upolu, Western Samoa.- Geology of the Samoan Islands.- Sedimentation and Hiatuses in the Central Pacific Basin: Their Relationship to Manganese Nodule Formation.- Managanese Nodule Deposits in the Central Pacific Basin: Distribution, Geochemistry, Mineralogy, and Forming Process.- Chemistry and Mineralogy of Ferromanganese Deposits from the Equatorial Pacific Ocean.- Geochemistry and Mineralogy of Ferromanganese Nodules from the Kiribati Region of the Eastern Central Pacific Basin.- Central Pacific Basin Cobalt-Rich Ferromanganese Crusts: Historical Perspective and Regional Variability.- Phosphatic Rocks and Manganese Crusts from Seamounts in the EEZ of Kiribati and Tuvalu, Central Pacific Ocean.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.