All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionGeometric Analysis of the Bergman Kernel and Metric
- Author BiographySteven G. Krantz is one of Springer's and Birkhauser's most prolific and popular authors in the field of functional analysis, geometric analysis, and partial differential equations. Krantz is the series editor of Birkhauser's ' Cornerstones' graduate text series and the founder and editor-in-chief of The Journal of Geometric Analysis , considered a society journal previously published by the AMS and often acts as an advisor to several senior editors at Springer/ Birkhauser . He is also editor-in-chief of the Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications . Professor Krantz is currently the editor-in-chief of the AMS Notices and also edits for The American Mathematical Monthly , Complex Analysis and Elliptical Equations , and The Bulletin of the American Mathematical Monthly . Krantz is also known for his wide breadth of expertise in several areas of mathematics such as harmonica analysis, differential geometry, and Lie groups, to name a few. Notable awards include Chauvenet Prize (1992), Beckenbach Book Award (1994), Kemper Prize (1994), Outstanding Academic Book Award (1998), Washington University Faculty Mentor Award (2007).
- Author(s)Steven G. Krantz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number268
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight625 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.