All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.25Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- Author(s)Jefferey Shufelt
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number530
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight433 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgments. 1. Introduction. 2. Object Detection and Delineation. 3. Primitives and Vanishing Points. 4. Geometric Constraints for Hypothesis Generation. 5. Combining and Verifying Primitives. 6. Performance Evaluation and Analysis. 7. Conclusions. Appendices: A. Mathematical Tools. B. Experimental Results. References. About the Author. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.