All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the properties of conics (plane curves of second degree) that can be formulated and proved using only elementary geometry. Starting with the well-known optical properties of conics, this book moves to less trivial results, both classical and contemporary. It demonstrates the advantage of purely geometric methods of studying conics.
- Author(s)A.A. Zaslavsky,A.V. Akopyan
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- Series TitleMathematical World
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 26
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight283 g
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.