All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a history of geopolitical thought and applies its classical analyses to Cold War and post-Cold War international relations. This book emphasizes on traditional geopolitical theories in explaining the outcome of the Cold War.
- Author BiographyFrancis P. Sempa is senior deputy attorney general for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and the author of numerous articles on international relations.
- Author(s)Francis P. Sempa
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight210 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.