All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to one of the most successful yet controversial writers of the Victorian period - George Eliot, introducing the contexts and many interpretations of her work. This volume is useful for those beginning study of George Eliot.
- Author BiographyEducated at Lodz, Poland, and Worcester College, Oxford, Jan Jedrzejewski is Head of English at the University of Ulster. He has published Thomas Hardy and the Church (1996), essays on Victorian literature, Irish literature, and Anglo-Polish literary relations, and editions of Hardy and Le Fanu.
- Author(s)Jan Jedrzejewski
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Guides to Literature
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.