All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the novel George Evans, the title character and his friend Charles Fletcher both aspire to live the alluring life of an international banker in 1960s London.
- Author BiographyA. F. Gillotti has degrees from Yale and the University of North Carolina and spent three years in Army intelligence. He worked for Bankers Trust Company in New York for ten years, where he specialized in country lending and ship finance. In 1980 he transferred to London where he worked in corporate finance and private banking for fifteen years. His first novel, Death of a Ship Owner, was published in 1981. It was followed in 1984 by Skim, a novel about a banking syndication in West Africa. Skim was reissued in 2010 by Academy Chicago. A. F. Gillotti lives with his wife, Susan, in Norwich, Vermont.
- Author(s)A. F. Gillotti
- PublisherAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £5.07
- £7.61Trending at £9.23
- £9.80Trending at £14.13
- £7.99Trending at £11.10
- £11.90Trending at £15.58
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
- £10.74Trending at £11.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.