Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn 365-day anthology of readings from one of the most influential writers of all time, George MacDonald, compiled by CS Lewis himself.
- Author BiographyBorn in Ireland in 1898, Clive Staples Lewis gained a triple First at Oxford and was Fellow and Tutor at Magdalen College from 1925-54, where he was a contemporary of Tolkien. In 1954 he became Professor of Mediaeval and Renaissance Literature at Cambridge. C. S. Lewis was for many years an atheist, until his conversion, memorably described in his autobiography 'Surprised by Joy': I gave in, and admitted that God was God ... perhaps the most dejected and reluctant convert in all England. He is celebrated for his famous series of children's books, the Narnia Chronicles (which have been filmed and broadcast many times), as well as his literary criticism and science fiction. C. S. Lewis died on 22nd November 1963.
- Author(s)C. S. Lewis
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Collins
- Weight210 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.