All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge W Bush stirred powerful feelings on both sides of the aisle. In this assessment, the author looks beyond the partisan debate to shed light on why George W Bush made the decisions that shaped his presidency and how the internal debates and fissures within his administration played out in such a charged atmosphere.
- Author BiographyJames Mann is the author of six books on American politics and national security issues, including Rise of the Vulcans: The History of Bush's War Cabinet and The Obamians: The Struggle Inside the White House to Redefine American Power. A longtime correspondent for the Los Angeles Times, he is currently a fellow in residence at the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies. He lives in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)James Mann
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Date of Publication13/02/2015
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Out-of-print date10/02/2017
- Content Noteone black & white illustration
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.