All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a collection of essays, letters, diary entries and speeches. Including selections by African Americans, women and native Americans, the anthology aims to reflect the diversity of voices and experiences throughout the history of the state.
- Author BiographyHugh Ruppersburg is Professor of English and Senior Associate Dean of Arts and Sciences at the University of Georgia. He is the author or editor of many books, including After O'Connor and Georgia Voices, a three-volume anthology of Georgia's fiction, nonfiction, and poetry (Georgia).
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1994
- Series TitleGeorgia voices
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 2
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byHugh M. Ruppersburg
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.