All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorgia Travel Guide - Tourist information including Tbilisi hotels and restaurants, ancient ruins, churches and architecture, hiking and trekking. Also featuring accommodation, homestays, homemade wine, Caucasus history and politics, ecotourism, the Georgian Military Highway, Mtskheta, Svaneti, Mestia, and Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park.
- Author BiographyTim Burford spent five years in publishing before writing hiking and ecotourism guides for Bradt. He is also the author of Bradt's Chile, Dresden and Uruguay.
- Author(s)Tim Burford
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.