All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorgiana, Duchess of Devonshire was one of the most flamboyant women of the eighteenth century. Foreman's biography of the great-great-great aunt of Diana, Princess of Wales presents a picture of political and sexual intrigue and shows that Georgiana was a gambler, a drug addict, an adultress and the darling of the common people.
- PrizesWinner of Whitbread Book Awards: Biography Category 1998 and Whitbread Prize (Biography) 1998.
- Author(s)Amanda Foreman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/05/1998
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/08/2008
- Content Note8 b&w plates
- Weight1 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.