All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeriatric Dentistry: Caring for Our Aging Population provides general practitioners, dental students, and auxiliary members of the dental team with a comprehensive, practical guide to oral healthcare for the aging population.
- Author BiographyPaula K. Friedman, DDS, CAGS, MSD, MPH, is a Professor and the Director of the Geriatrics and Gerontology Section in the Department of General Dentistry at the Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine. She also directs the Geriatric Dentistry Fellowship Program. Dr. Friedman has served as President of the American Society of Geriatric Dentistry, the American Dental Education Association, and the Massachusetts Dental Society. Her research interests include quality of life, interprofessional education, and long-term care environments.
- Author(s)Paula K. Friedman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/10/2014
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight734 g
- Width191 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £82.00Trending at £100.99
- £35.00Trending at £41.14
- £10.89Trending at £12.71
- £12.59Trending at £13.59
- £6.92Trending at £7.54
- £10.77Trending at £16.65
- £20.98Trending at £21.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.