All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.92
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.08
About this product
- DescriptionGeriatric Rheumatology provides a practical guide for navigating the medical concerns of these complex patients. Readers will find current clinical practices with an eye toward achieving economically sustainable models of care.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/06/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 20 colour illustrations, 58 black & white tables
- Weight1023 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBruce A. Carnes,Raymond L. Yung,Thomas Teasdale,Yuri Nakasato
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.