All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book of its kind, <i>German Aesthetics </i>assembles a who's who of German studies to explore 200 years of intellectual history, spanning literature, philosophy, politics, and culture.
- Author BiographyJ.D. Mininger is Professor of Philosophy at Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania, and Associate Dean at LCC International University, Lithuania. Jason Michael Peck is Visiting Assistant Professor of German at the University of Rochester, USA.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- Series TitleNew Directions in German Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Weight393 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJ. D. Mininger,Jason Michael Peck
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.