All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- DescriptionHarrington draws on neglected sources in early twentieth-century German social thought to address core questions in current social science.
- Author BiographyAustin Harrington is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of Leeds. His other publications include Modern Social Theory: An Introduction (2005), Art and Social Theory (2004) and Hermeneutic Dialogue and Social Science: A Critique of Gadamer and Habermas (2001).
- Author(s)Austin Harrington
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.