All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionGerman Expressionism, one of the most significant movements of early European modernism, was an element in Germany's cultural life from the end of the Wilhelmine Empire to the Third Reich. This title draws together over eighty documents crucial to the understanding of German Expressionism.
- Author BiographyRose-Carol Washton Long is Professor of Art History at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. Among her books is Kandinsky: The Development of an Abstract Style.
- Author(s)Ida Katherine Rigby,Rose-Carol Washton Long
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication06/12/1995
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDocuments of Twentieth-Century Art
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note50 b&w illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width149 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.