CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains key writings by early 20th century German playwrights, which are the source of Expressionist art both in literature and film, including Georg Kaiser, Gottfried Benn and Carl Sternheim.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleGerman Library S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 66
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight443 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byErnst Schurer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.