All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA highly accessible overview of German Artillery in WW2 with technical data, facts and pictures as used by German Army.
- Author BiographyHistorian and author Alexander Ludeke's main interests are the military and the history of technology. He has an extensive image library, which includes numerous illustrations, a selection of which can be found in this Fact File.
- Author(s)Alexander Ludeke
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note113 b/w photographs, 40 colour photographs, 5 drawings
- Width205 mm
- Height140 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
- £4.83Trending at £4.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.