Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.32
- £24.31Trending at £34.91
- £9.41Trending at £16.95
- £9.53Trending at £14.94
- £7.60Trending at £9.97
- £18.98Trending at £29.93
- £7.60Trending at £8.65
About this product
- DescriptionA study of Germany's fleet of light cruisers between 1939 and 1945. There were only six vessels in the fleet: the Emden, Leipzig, Koln, Konigsberg, Karlsruhe and Nurnberg. This text describes their design, development and varied operational history throughout the course of World War II.
- Author BiographyGordon Williamson was born in 1951 and currently works for the Scottish Land Register. He spent seven years with the military Police TA and has published a number of books and articles on the decorations of the Third Reich and their winners. He is author of a number of Osprey World War II books. Ian Palmer is a highly experienced digital artist. A graduate in 3D design, he has provided illustrations for many publications, from modelling James Bond's Aston Martin to recreating lunar landings. He lives and works in London with his wife and three cats.
- Author(s)Gordon Williamson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey New Vanguard S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 84
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note7 colour & 40 b&w illustrations, index
- Weight167 g
- Width185 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ian Palmer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.