All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to Germany contains details on the basics, such as food and accommodation. It covers places to visit, such as Berlin, the Rhine, the Black Forest, or the Harz Mountains. The book provides details of activities to do at these and other places and has maps to show you where to go.
- Author(s)Stephen Fallon
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2002
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleLonely Planet Country Guides
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date15/09/2005
- Content Note40 colour illustrations, 102 maps
- Weight675 g
- Width127 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Revised byAndrea Schulte-Peevers,etc.
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.