All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information on practice approaches with older patients that are age-specific. This book is designed as a text for students and as a resource for practitioners. It offers a review of literature and focuses on issues relating to older people. It also features case illustrations and brief end-of-questions for review.
- Author BiographyVirginia E. Richardson is a professor at the Ohio State University College of Social Work. She is the author or coauthor of several books, including Retirement Counseling: A Handbook for Gerontology Practitioners.Amanda S. Barusch is a professor at the University of Otago in Dunedin, New Zealand. She is the author of several books, including Foundations of Social Policy: Social Justice in Human Perspective.
- Author(s)Amanda S. Barusch,Virginia E. Richardson
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleEnd of Life Care: A Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.