All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining all the learning from the popular Get talking Korean in ten days and Keep talking Korean -- ten days to confidence, this beginner audio course will give you the skills and confidence to speak and understand [Korean]. --Container.
- Author Biography?Robert Vernon has a background in English language learning materials development at Cambridge University Press and Korean publisher Pagoda SCS. He spent three years living in Korea where he also worked as an English teacher. He co-authored the bestselling TOEIC Clinic Beginner Plus, a billingual Korean-English book, aimed at learners preparing for the English language TOEIC test.Kyung-il Kwak has an MA in International Trade and works for a South Korean multinational electronics company operating in Europe. She has a background in teaching Korean to learners of all levels.?
- Author(s)Kyung-Il Kwak,Robert Vernon
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication26/12/2014
- GenreLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Pagination2 pp
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format,Sewn,Cloth over boards
- Running Time3
Best selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £19.00Trending at £20.25
- £38.44Trending at £44.98
- £20.94Trending at £21.29
- £10.49Trending at £12.20
- £14.99Trending at £22.34
- £10.49Trending at £11.67
- £14.99Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.