All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £16.92Trending at £18.22
- £22.90Trending at £23.15
- £11.71Trending at £12.02
- £12.04Trending at £12.95
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £16.03Trending at £17.88
- £14.51Trending at £15.62
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated with case studies detailing entrepreneurs who have transformed their businesses with social media marketing, this inspiring and informative book shows readers what works, why it works, and how to use it to promote their own business.
- Author BiographyJon Reed is a social media consultant who regularly lectures and runs workshops on the business applications of social media, as well as providing social media marketing services through his businesses. He previously worked in book publishing for 10 years. Jon's latest venture, Small Business Studio (www.smallbusinessstudio.co.uk), is a web design and marketing agency working exclusively with small businesses and start-ups. It has a focus on the new online marketing methods, and launched at the Business Start-up Show at Olympia in November 2008. Jon was also selected to provide one-to-one marketing advice to delegates in the Show's popular advice surgeries. He has also appeared on local radio providing marketing advice to local businesses.
- Author(s)Jon Reed
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleFinancial Times Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width158 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.