All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA leading executive coach pinpoints three vital traits necessary to advance your career In Getting Ahead, one of the top 50 executive coaches in the United States, Joel Garfinkle reveals his signature model for mastering three skills to take your career to the next level: Perception, Visibility, and Influence.
- Author BiographyJOEL A. GARFINKLE is recognized as one of the top 50 coaches in the U.S., having worked with many of the world's leading companies. He has worked as a consultant for two of the top consulting firms in the world: Ernst & Young in Hong Kong and Accenture in San Francisco. His clientele comprises a distinguished and diverse international client base, including Oracle, Google, Amazon, Deloitte, Ritz-Carlton, Bank of America, Starbucks, and many others. He is regularly featured in the national media, including ABC News, NPR, the New York Times, Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, and BusinessWeek. He has delivered more than one thousand workshops, speeches, and keynote addresses.
- Author(s)Joel A. Garfinkle
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byMarshall Goldsmith
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £52.10Trending at £54.99
- £25.56Trending at £28.79
- £34.69Trending at £40.76
- £22.72Trending at £27.18
- £20.53Trending at £21.06
- £16.04Trending at £17.71
- £15.90Trending at £16.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.