All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStephanie Sands is happier than ever, living in a lovely house in Westwick, happily married, busy in her garden and friendly with the neighbours. Then one day, her husband fails to return from a trip and simply disappears. Friends offering support and comfort, quickly become deadly enemies.
- Author BiographyCelia Brayfield is the author of four highly acclaimed bestsellers. She has also written non-fiction books, including BESTSELLER: SECRETS OF SUCCESSFUL WRITING, and is a well known journalist. She lives in London (Chiswick) with her daughter.
- Author(s)Celia Brayfield
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication13/02/1999
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Content Notemaps
- Weight293 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £10.35Trending at £11.10
- £15.92Trending at £16.90
- £5.95Trending at £6.19
- £10.57Trending at £13.51
- £12.38Trending at £13.95
- £3.92Trending at £3.99
- £11.31Trending at £11.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.