All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world where blogs are all over the internet, designing an attractive one that stands out from the crowd can seem like a daunting task for anyone who has never done it before. This resource intends to guide them through every step of the process. It is filled with hands-on examples and emphasizes real-world applications.
- Author BiographyTodd Kelsey, Ph.D., is a Chicago-based tech professional, author, and educator. He has appeared on television as a featured expert and has authored books on topics such as social networking, Facebook advertising, and Google AdWords. He has taught at Chicago area institutions including National Louis University, Westwood College, College of DuPage, and Wheaton College, and he has worked at companies such as McDonald's Corporation and United Airlines, in addition to nonprofit organizations such as La Leche League and the Cradle Foundation. He is the author of Drupal 7 Primer and Getting Started with WordPress. Recently he gave a TEDx presentation on ideas for a stock exchange for non-profit organizations, which can be viewed at tinyurl.com/npoexvid. Learn more about Todd and his current projects at www.toddkelsey.com.
- Author(s)Todd Kelsey
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight674 g
- Width182 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.