All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWealth, whether from stock options, investments in Internet companies, inheritances, or otherwise, seems to be so commonplace today that people who are wealthy feel as though they are missing a piece of the pie.
- Author BiographyBAMBI HOLZER, Senior Vice President-Investments with A.G. Edwards & Sons, Inc., is a nationally recognized investment executive and retirement planning consultant. She is the author of two books on retirement planning, Retire Rich: The Baby Boomer's Guide to a Secure Future and Set for Life: Financial Peace for People Over 50, both published by Wiley. Ms. Holzer has appeared on the Today show, NBC Nightly News with Tom Brokaw, Fox on Money, CNN, CNBC, and many local television and radio shows across the country. Elaine Floyd, CFP, is a former financial advisor and writer who specializes in personal finance and investments.
- Author(s)Bambi Holzer,Elaine Floyd
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/2001
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight454 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £16.69Trending at £16.91
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
- £20.38Trending at £21.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.