All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe first manual designed to meet the specific needs of economics graduate students, Getting a Ph.D. in Economics walks the reader through the total experience, from the Ph.D. admissions process to arduous first-year coursework and qualifying exams to armoring up for the volatile job market.
- Author BiographyStuart J. Hillmon is the pseudonym of an academic economist who graduated from a top-five doctoral program in economics and currently teaches courses in policy and economics.
- Author(s)Stuart J. Hillmon
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.