All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at those who want to get temporary work in Australia or take up permanent residence, this guide reveals how to go about it. It explains how to put your application together. It talks about the solutions to common obstacles encountered in a wide range of immigration scenarios.
- Author BiographyMathew Collins is Managing Partner of the international visa consultancy, Ambler Collins, based in London. He has many years of experience in assisting individuals, families and companies to prepare and process successful visa applications for Australia.
- Author(s)Mathew Collins
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/08/2006
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/03/2013
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £24.88Trending at £36.00
- £16.32Trending at £18.64
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £5.00Trending at £9.98
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £7.98Trending at £9.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.