All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMedicine is an incredibly popular career choice and competition for university places is tougher than ever. This new edition covers everything applicants need to know to secure their place at medical school, including advice on preparing a winning application, updated topical medical issues, and details of admission tests such as UKCAT and BMAT.
- Author BiographyJames Barton is the Director of Studies and Extra-mural Development and a careers adviser at Mander Portman Woodward's London college. James has sat on interview and audition panels and has given careers advice, talks and public seminars across a range of fields, both domestically and internationally. Simon Horner has held a number of senior science teaching and lecturing positions in schools and universities. Simon is Head of Science at Mander Portman Woodward in London, which includes lectures, seminars and mock interview practice for both internal and external students.
- Author(s)James Barton,Simon Horner
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrotman Education
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement21st Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.98Trending at £7.03
- £15.74Trending at £22.95
- £28.48Trending at £37.61
- £8.99Trending at £11.54
- £16.97Trending at £20.42
- £8.90Trending at £9.09
- £12.99Trending at £13.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.