All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.94Trending at £11.88
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionBuilt around the concept that all students can benefit from ideas and tips that others have developed. The book begins with generalized concepts for personal and professional success and follows with on setting priorities managing time, developing good work habits, staying motivated, etc.
- Author BiographyAlan Gelb holds Alan Gelb holds dual master degrees in Writing and Education and is a member of Writers Guild of America and PEN International. He has written many professional and consumer works and his Survival Guides have been highly successful. Karen Levine and Alan Gelb are a husband/wife team who write many professional and consumer works. They work in conjunction with an industry professional. Their Survival Guides have been highly successful.
- Author(s)Alan Gelb,Karen Levine
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/08/2003
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight219 g
- Width115 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.