All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.96Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a range of effective strategies for teaching drama. This guide demonstrates how drama can make lessons across the curriculum more interesting and engaging. It is aimed both at the specialist drama teacher and at those who are interested in using drama to help them deliver other areas of the curriculum.
- Author BiographySue Cowley is the author of a number of best-selling education and parenting books. She writes regularly for several teaching publications, including the TES and Junior Education. She has taught students at both primary and secondary level, in the UK and overseas. She now works as an educational writer, trainer and presenter.
- Author(s)Sue Cowley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/10/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.