All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuides special educators as they support students with disabilities in leading their own individualized education program (IEP) planning process. This volume provides examples to break the IEP development process down into the useful component parts.
- Author BiographyColleen A. Thoma is Director of Doctor al Programs, School of Education, and Associate Professor, Department of Special Education and Disabilit y Policy, Virginia Commonwealth University. Christina C. Bartholomew is a doctor al candidate, School of Education, Virginia Commonwealth University. LaRon Scott is a special educator, Tucker High School, Virginia.
- Author(s)Colleen A. Thoma,Paul Wehman
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.