All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the tradition of the best-selling Getting to Know series, Getting to Know ArcGIS Pro teaches new and existing GIS users how to get started solving problems by visualizing, querying, creating, editing, analysing, and presenting geospatial data in both 2D and 3D environments using the latest ArcGIS mapping app, ArcGIS Pro.
- Author BiographyMichael Law has worked professionally with GIS since 2004 when he began at Rand McNally Canada and later worked as a cartographer for Esri Press, where he developed cartography for books, and edited and tested GIS workbooks. Now based in Toronto, Canada, Law continues to work with GIS software, writing technical documentation, teaching training courses, and designing and optimizing user interfaces. Amy Collins was first introduced to GIS in 2002 when she began working as a technical editor at Esri. There, she honed her GIS skills and cultivated an interest in designing effective instructional materials. Now a writer and editor based in Northern California, she continues to develop GIS materials, among other projects.Law and Collins are the authors of two editions of Getting to Know ArcGIS for Desktop.
- Author(s)Amy Collins,Michael Law
- PublisherESRI Press
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- Place of PublicationRedlands
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnvironmental Systems Research Institute Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note730 illustrations
- Weight1270 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.