All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling guide to ArcGIS for Desktop gets an update for 10.3--new data and exercises and an introduction to the software s latest application, ArcGIS Pro.
- Author BiographyMichael Law is a cartographer with over a decade of professional GIS experience. He has worked for Rand McNally Canada and for Esri, where he developed cartography for books, and edited and tested GIS workbooks. He continues to work with GIS software, writing technical documentation, teaching training courses, and designing and optimizing user interfaces. Amy Collins is a writer and editor who has worked with GIS for thirteen years. She was a technical editor for Esri, where she honed her GIS skills and cultivated an interest in designing effective instructional materials. She continues to develop books on GIS education, among other projects.
- Author(s)Amy Collins,Michael Law
- PublisherESRI Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- Place of PublicationRedlands
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnvironmental Systems Research Institute Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note1056 illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.