Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionEarlier edition cataloged under the title.
- Author Biography<storng>Michael Law has worked professionally with GIS since 2004 when he began at Rand McNally Canada and later worked as a cartographer for Esri Press, where he developed cartography for books, and edited and tested GIS workbooks. Now based in Toronto, Canada, Law continues to work with GIS software, writing technical documentation, teaching training courses, and designing and optimizing user interfaces. Amy Collins was first introduced to GIS in 2002 when she began working as a technical editor at Esri. There, she honed her GIS skills and cultivated an interest in designing effective instructional materials. Now a writer and editor based in Northern California, she continues to develop GIS materials, among other projects.
- Author(s)Amy Collins,Michael Law
- PublisherESRI Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRedlands
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintESRI Press
- Content Note1056 illustrations
- Weight1769 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.