All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGhostwriting is a thriving, secretive industry. Ghostwriters can create best-selling books for film stars, footballers, pop singers, presidents and anyone else with an interesting story to tell. This book reveals the secrets of how to turn ghostwriting into a successful and lucrative career.
- Author BiographyAndrew Crofts is Britain's leading ghostwriter. He has published over fifty books, several of which have become international best sellers.
- Author(s)Andrew Crofts
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/03/2004
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleWriting Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteN/A
- Weight211 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £40.26Trending at £49.30
- £28.83Trending at £44.78
- £15.65Trending at £17.76
- £9.30Trending at £10.09
- £12.77Trending at £14.39
- £7.39Trending at £7.74
- £6.60Trending at £6.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.