All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers research and personal stories from gifted females about unique parental methods that help promote success and achievement.
- Author BiographyMary E. Henderson has been an educator in the public school system for over thirty-five years. She received her Ed.D in Educational Leadership and Change from the Fielding Graduate Institute in Santa Barbara, California. Her experiences inside and outside of the classroom have brought her in close contact with gifted children and were the inspiration for this book.
- Author(s)Mary E. Henderson
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication14/12/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight131 g
- Width145 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.