Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA jokebook written by children in conjunction with Child of Achievement Awards with celebrity jokes from John Major, Gloria Hunniford, Jonny Searle, Matthew Kelly and others.
- Author BiographyChildren of Achievement awards are now in their 20th year and are given to 150 children each year who, by their everyday tasks to hep others or who by their ability to overcome personal illness or disability are worthy of the title 'Child of Achievement'. Each year, at a glittering presentation ceremony at the London Hilton on Park Lane, the lives of these children's are celebrated. The charity fundraises to support the awards and also makes grants and donations to help children achieve more in all walks of life.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/07/2001
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight86 g
- Width145 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.