All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRev. ed. of: An introduction to the pronunciation of English. 4th ed. 1989.
- Author BiographyA. C. Gimson was Professor of Phonetics at the University College, London. Alan Cruttenden is Emeritus Professor of Phonetics, University of Manchester, and Fellow of the Phonetics Laboratory, University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Alan Cruttenden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note226 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.