All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA critical introduction to the work of the Italian philosopher Giorgio Agamben.
- Author BiographyLeland de la Durantaye is Gardner Cowles Associate Professor of English at Harvard University. He is the author of Style is Matter: The Moral Art of Vladimir Nabokov (2007).
- Author(s)Leland De la Durantaye
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication21/05/2009
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight771 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine865 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.